Care Management is the heart of Care For Life’s services and is needed when an older adult has challenges associated with aging.
An Aging Life Care Manager is a senior care professional with specialized training and experience in aging and elder care issues. Care Managers help solve aging problems by identifying needs and coordinating affordable, individualized services.
When are Care Management services needed:
- One spouse is overwhelmed by the care needs of the other spouse.
- A frail elder is alone, and the concerned family is out-of-town.
- An older person is having problems living independently.
- An older person has been diagnosed with a chronic progressive illness and needs assistance with future plans.
- An older person needs help in arranging for services.
- An older person needs to move.
- An older person is having difficulty managing his or her finances.
We believe that our Geriatric Care Management can make a profound, positive influence in the life of an older adult and their families.
Aging Life Care Managers are highly trained professionals who can help Seniors and their families who…
- are living independently or with care at home, and want to remain at home as long as possible.
- are temporarily or permanently residents of a care facility.
- may need help transitioning from home to an extended care facility.
- want to help aging relatives maintain quality of life but do not have the skills, knowledge or time to do the job alone.
- are long distance caregivers who need a local liaison to oversee care and notify them of problems.
“Let our many years of professional experience give you the peace of mind you deserve. We care for your loved one like family. Our desire is to assure care that is professional but compassionate with dignity for every client. Call us at 843-852-9090.”